Global Smart Build Summit & Awards – 6th Edition
"A fulcrum for Indian infrastructure and real estate's profitable growth"
India the 2nd most populous country in the world, is currently trending in the higher investment markets, climbing upwards towards becoming one of the biggest economies in the world. The current policies are massively uplifting the infrastructure & real estate market in the region.
Alongside, the well-implemented and supportive policies, a steady pattern of demand in the market has steered up the expansion of the infrastructure & real estate segment which was previously restrictive to the definition of only roads & railways, are now seeing a significant inclusion of warehousing & logistics sector too.
India’s current GDP performance is majorly impacted by the development of the infrastructure & real estate vertical which is currently contributing 29.5% in fueling economic stability, the debt to GDP ratio, when compared to developed countries such as China or U.S.A is much lower.
Global Smart Build Summit & Awards – 6th Edition implemented by Summentor Pro Sales and Marketing Consultants is ready to showcase the top infrastructure & real estate projects across the nation, supported by dynamic, diverse & imperative audience & VVIP portfolios, the event is one of the most unique and popular events to attend in the year 2023!
What Happens At Global Smart Build Summit & Awards ?
Key Highlights Global Smart Build Summit -6th Edition
Unveiling of the Grand Event & Inauguration by Government of India & Uttar Pradesh State Government
Conference & Innovation Showcases to audience profile of over 300 + Industry Experts & Decision Maker’s
B2B , B2G Meetings and Inspiring Networking Sessions
Illustrating magnificent projects & products at the #Time2Leap Awards 6th Edition
What is shaping Uttar Pradesh’s Development?
Uttar Pradesh Real Estate at a Glance
In the first half of 2022, U.P. RERA has received about 125 applications of new project registration in the housing, commercial and mixed land use category. About 66% of these applications belong to non-NCR districts and 34 percent belong to NCR districts. Residential category has the highest share of new project registration applications, about 75 % and the applications of commercial and mixed-land used projects are in the remaining 25 %.
Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, Bareilly, Prayagraj, Agra, Mathura etc. are top notch districts of non-NCR districts in new project registration. Apart from these popular locations, applications have been received from Amroha, Shahjahanpur, Gonda, Bahraich, Sultanpur, Firozabad, Lalitpur districts that show an upward trend of group housing and rising impact of real estate regulation among promoters of these districts. In NCR, Gautambudh Nagar, Ghaziabad and Meerut are top in project registration.
Uttar Pradesh Infrastructure at a Glance
Uttar Pradesh is well-connected to its 9 neighbouring states & other parts of India through 48 national highways. The length of national highways running through the state accounts for about 8.5% of the total National Highway (NH) length in India. Yamuna Expressway has 6 lanes & is 165-km long with controlled-access which connects Greater Noida with Agra.
In November 2020, the Union Minister for Road Transport, Highways and MSMEs Mr. Nitin Gadkari inaugurated and laid the foundation stone of 16 highway projects worth Rs 7,477 crore (US$ 1.01 billion) in Uttar Pradesh.